The Kappa Delta Rho Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) charitable and educational corporation formed specifically so that funds contributed by alumni, undergraduates, parents, and friends of KDR would be tax deductible to the donors. These contributions provide 95 percent of the revenue from which the Foundation supports the educational programs of the Fraternity. Click HERE to see the most recent Kappa Delta Rho Foundation Form 990.
The Kappa Delta Rho Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) charitable and educational corporation. Funds contributed by alumni, undergraduates, parents, and friends of KDR are tax deductible to the donors. These contributions provide 95 percent of the revenue from which the Foundation supports programs of the Fraternity.
Mark Your Calendars For Founder's Day--May 17, 2017
In 1905, at the start of the new academic year at Middlebury College, Brother Kimball responded to a merger offer from Delta Tau Delta by saying “No, thank you, we will paddle our own canoe.” Well, we have traded in our oars for a really good outboard motor and we are making tremendous progress at the Fraternity through the efforts of our undergraduates and Alumni each and every day.
To celebrate our 112th Founder's Day, Kappa Delta Rho and the Kappa Delta Rho Foundation are hosting a 24-hour giving event today to support our active Brothers and the future of Kappa Delta Rho. It’s our Day of Giving—Help Us Paddle Kimball’s Canoe Forward!
Your support goes a long way to help our undergraduate brothers through educational programs such as Consuls Academy and the Elmon M. Williams Leadership Academy.
You can make your donation by clicking HERE.
- University of Illinois Chapter Award Recipients
- Lambda Beta Chapter Wins Awards!
- KDR Foundation Scholarship Winner Awarded Fulbright Teaching Fellowship
- Congratulations to Past Foundation Scholarship Winner
- Expansion at Kappa Delta Rho
- Garrett Ryan, Nu Alpha '18 EIWA Heavyweight Champion
- March 3, 2017 Summit, NJ Brotherhood Event
- March 2 New York City Happy Hour
- LAUREN HOPKINS PROMOTED TO DEPUTY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- 2017 Consuls Academy